Is there a way to initiate a FaceTime call but block my identity from the person I'm making the call to? Reason: my daughter has lost her privilege to use FaceTime, but I looked at her Apple account a few minutes ago and it said that her iPhone was using FaceTime at the moment. I want to find out if she is, in fact, breaking the rules. Thank you.
- IOS – Using Nickname or Contact Photos in Facetime
- Make a FaceTime call using AppleScript
- Making a FaceTime Audio call using AppleScript
- MacOS – FaceTime call log delete
- Do notifications show over a FaceTime call
- Password to Join FaceTime Call
- IPhone – make FaceTime the default audio- and video-call app when other call apps are installed