I want to create a service which will be shown in the context menu when I right-click on any link in the Safari (need get the URL into the service).
This is my current contextual services menu on the right-click to any Safari link, eg. want add the my service to this menu.
For the simplicity, I want:
- create a service (by the Automator or by any other way)
- let say the service name should be: "Save URL"
- the "Save URL" service should appear in the Services context menu when I right-click on any link in Safari
- The real workflow of the service isn't the matter. Just want to know how to create a service which will appear in the context menu.
- but, if you want – for the simplicity let's say – the service should do only one simple thing: open a new TextEdit document and add the URL of the given (right-clicked) link into it.
I tried to create an Automator Service, but the saved service doesn't show up in the menu.