Prior to setting a name in Siri, it does not call you by a name. For example ("I'm not sure what you said" rather than "I'm not sure what you said, insert name here"). So how do I revert to the behavior of not getting called a name after I have set one. There is no option to do that in Settings > General > Siri except changing to a different contact.
- How to get Siri to pronounce the name correctly
- IOS – How to get Siri to pronounce Exchange contact names correctly
- IPhone – Why won’t Siri recognise the home address
- Can’t get Siri to set a reminder for me to call the bank
- IOS – How to get Siri to call Athe instead of Aimee
- IPhone – How to get Siri to dial the contact called “voicemail”
- IOS – How to automatically trigger a iOS Shortcut (based on location/calendar)