I'm starting to use Photoshop CS 6, coming from CS 3. The older version has an option to use multiple windows (one per document) with floating palettes. Is this arrangement available in Photoshop CS 6?
- How to change photoshop JPEG output header format
- MacOS – Why doesn’t window management software like Divvy work with Adobe Photoshop
- Can’t generate a Reflow project from photoshop CC
- MacOS – If I install an older, deprecated Java runtime, will that mess up applications that use the current Java version
- AppleScript Error using Adobe Photoshop CC to batch convert CMYK profiles