I want to get rid of an old email Apple ID on my iPhone 5s. At this point I just want to wipe the entire phone clean and start over. How can I do that if I can’t turn off “Find My iPhone”?
- IOS – How to completely start over with an iPhone
- IPhone – Can Email Notification of Find the iPhone be disabled
- IPhone – How to turn off ‘Find My iPhone’ after selling the phone
- IPhone – Turning off Find My iPhone
- IPhone disappear from Find My iPhone
- IOS – Removing a device from Find iPhone
- IOS – What happens if I restore an iPhone with Find the iPhone off