I need a French dictionary as a second choice when I read French text on my iPhone. I am not able to invoke a French dictionary when I select a French word as I do when I am reading English. Is this another case of American exceptionalism? Also there appears to be no way to get to the keyboards when I am reading text. Most awkward indeed!
- IOS – Changing the default iOS dictionary from New Oxford American Dictionary(NOAD) to Oxford English Dictionary(OED)
- IPhone – How to make sure the iPhone uses UK spelling and keyboard
- IOS: How to set language of app independent of iphone/ipad language
- IOS – Voice in iOS switches language during text-to-speech
- IOS – GBoard always starts lagging / crashing after ios update
- IPhone – How to select iPhone audio device before placing a call
- IOS – Can iOS apps read your clipboard, and can it be stopped