The home button on my 5S is sticky. It still works, if I apply extra pressure. Is it safe to add a bit of WD-40 or some other lubricant? Recommendations for the best lubricant to use?
- IPhone – What’s the best adhesive to use when reattaching an iPhone 5 home button
- IPhone – Tap, instead of click, the home button to go to home screen
- IPhone – Home button unresponsive after left inactive
- IPhone 8: Home button doesn’t move inward when pressed, but iPhone makes a click sound
- IPhone – Replacing Touch ID/Home button on an iPhone 7