My dad and I used to have the same Apple id, but recently I made his own (he didn't know how to work his) and I changed it on his phone. I kept mine on a new device. But he still keeps getting any app that I download. I don't know how to make it stop transferring all my data to him.
- IPhone – 2 iPhones, 1 computer. Why are they now both running on the same iTunes account
- IOS – Can i create the own back up iCloud account other than the one the ex boyfriend set the iphone up with
- IPhone – How to see (and delete) app data for apps that aren’t installed
- If I delete 1 Apple ID (email address) will the same email addy become available to use again
- IPhone – Is it possible for the husband to receive message on his phone that have been sent to me.
- IPhone – How to get old contacts back from Exchange on iPhone
- IPhone – Using the Dads music on the iPhone
- IPhone – Switching Apple ID on Iphone to different region to download games