I have an 8GB iPhone. I've had not enough storage for a while so I went through my photos and deleted 100. I also deleted old notes that I don't need. I also deleted an app of 81.5 MB. I tried downloading an app of 22.1 MB but it's telling me I don't have enough storage. Is this a bug or do I just not have enough storage?
- IOS – Cannot take photos, message pops up that says “Not enough storage space”
- IOS – Deleted all photos/apps on iPhone 4s but settings shows 3.1 GB of photo storage used
- IOS – Photos taking up storage on iPhone when I have no photos
- IPhone – iCloud storage, Backup
- IPhone – Retrieving an accidently deleted notes folder well after 30 days