I have an iPhone 4 that I got from my uncle (it's a little used), but I don't have the original SIM that came with that iPhone, and I want to unlock it, can I ask the old carrier to unlock it with only the IMEI and others information that do not depend on the SIM card? Will it be able to receive a carrier settings update on iTunes?
- IOS – Can second hand SIM locked iPhone 4S be activated with a different carrier
- IPhone – How to access ‘flight mode’ in iphone4 without a sim card
- IOS – How to unlock an iPhone 4 without the original receipt? (UK)
- IPhone – Do you need to activate an iPhone 5s with the original carrier sim card before you can factory unlock it
- IOS – Change carrier settings in iPhone post iOS7, possible
- IPhone – unlocking iphone 5s on a different carrier
- IPhone – Carrier SIM card and unlocking issues…