When naming a file, (for example in OneDrive) is it a bad idea for the name to contain space and capital letters? Is there any potential conflicts it might cause? Should I use hyphen or underscore instead?
- Teach Safari to ignore case if necessary when opening local html file
- MacOS – Is it possible to define template files for the context-menu
- Shell scripting: Select folder based on part of file name
- Suggestions for copying iTunes songs and playlists to SDCARD/player and cleaning up the “name mess”
- MacOS – What will occur if the .DocumentRevisions-V100 folder is deleted
- MacOS – Why does macOS not assign unique identifiers to files
- Is it a bad idea to have a folder and a notebook in a different folder with same name