I have a Mac, but sometimes need to print with legal/landscape and other times with letter/portrait. In Windows I can create two printer profiles for the same printer to easily toggle between these. How best to do this with a Mac?
- Why did I lose the ability to print to a networked printer
- MacOS – How best to share a Mac-connected printer with Windows 7 PCs on a workgroup network
- How to take custom printer settings from one computer and transfer them to others on the network
- Printer presets not taking effect
- MacOS – Trying to find what driver the printer is currently using on OS X
- MacBook – How does Mac gather printer information (mainly driver) after a printer is selected in the list of printers to add
- Using airprint for SMB printer