I know the LG UltraFine 5K monitor has the ability to supply enough power to charge a 15" MacBook Pro (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207448) but is there a way to tell if a different monitor supports this function?
- MacBook – How to find out which USB Type C port is supplying power
- MacBook – charge from portable battery on a Late 2013 MacBook Pro
- MacBook – How to connect 2 external non Apple monitors with 13″ MacBook Pro 2017
- MacBook – Can the external monitor charge 16″ MacBook Pro over USB-C while using it
- Macbook Pro 16″ Clamshell Mode Power Delivery with 2 USB-C PD Monitors