I was interested in recycling my Macbook Air Intel Core i7 1.7 GHz 13" (mid-2013), however, when I went to get started on the recycling program, this model was not listed. I was just wondering when it would be available to be recycled or if I was doing something wrong or missed something.
- MacOS – Can 2010 MacBook Pro power 2 daisy chained FW800 external HDs
- MacBook – What could be causing the MacBook Air 13inch (Mid 2012) 2 GHz Intel Core i7 OS X 10.8.4 to throw the “could not join” WiFi error
- MacOS – Macbook Air mid 2013 not charging
- Macbook Air mid 2013 on Yosemite hangs
- MacBook – Will the Apple MacBook Air run Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- IMac – Why is a 2.7 GHz iMac slower than a 1.8 GHz MacBook Air
- MacBook – check if the cooling system of the Macbook Pro 15″ Early 2013 works as intended