For the past year I've owned two audio interfaces. Semi-recently I obtained a wonderful new iMac and I love it. I own a M-Audio Fast Track and a Focusrite 2i2 and although I love this new iMac I'm having extreme issues with these audio interfaces. When I talk or record anything the audio stutters and sometimes just cuts out completely. It's the same case for both devices. I've had this problem since before I upgraded to OSX Mavericks and I don't know if it related to my installation of Adobe Premiere Pro. I can't use my audio interfaces at all with Premiere so I just use it as an audio device for other editing software. Anyone else have the same problem or anybody have some suggestions?
- MacOS – xemacs: Bad CPU type in executable
- MacOS – Is this launchd plist broken or is it just me
- MacOS – Moving Time Machine backup between two local disks results in full backup instead of incremental
- MacOS – How to delete network interfaces
- IOS – Importing photos from iPhone to iMac. Can I get just edited, or just unedited and not both
- MacOS – No audio on FaceTime on iMac (OS 10.13.6)