Can I download Google Chrome on my Mac and switch between it and Safari? I have a website update I need to do and don't want to change my mac but must use Google Chrome for the updates.
- MacOS – Are there any differences, feature-wise, between Safari for Mac and Safari for Windows
- Way to sync bookmarks between chrome and safari on an ongoing basis
- MacOS – close all the instances of google chrome except first
- Google chrome extension between Mac and PC
- Is the Google Chrome for 32bit Mac
- MacOS – Use custom App Shortcuts: Find “Menu Command” for Chrome switch to right/left Tab
- MacOS – Cannot paste images from clipboard to Facebook in Safari unlike Google Chrome