I am trying to install Sims 3, but it opens a window saying that "The following disk images couldn't be opened because the image data was corrupted." What can I do to resolve this issue?
- How to make an expanding compressed encrypted disk image
- Why are executables called DMG (disk image) files
- In Disk Utility, what advantages do “read/write disk image”s have over “sparse bundle disk image”s
- MacOS – How to mount a DMG image created with dd
- MacOS – Add/Delete/Modify files within a Disk Image (.dmg)
- Create disk image which can be read on Windows