Is there a way to connect two macs to a single cinema display? Of course I won't use them at the same time, but I want them to be connected to the display.
- IMac – Connect two iMacs and an LED Cinema Display to MacBook Pro
- MacBook – Connect LED Cinema Display (Mini DP) via HDMI
- Tighten hinge on 27″ Cinema Display
- MacBook – Best way to use LED Cinema Display & Thunderbolt Display with Macbook Pro 2016
- 27″ Apple Cinema Display (video and power) to one USB-C
- Apple Silicon M1 Mac connecting 30″ Apple Cinema Display
- Add the 2nd monitor with Apple Cinema display