Hoping someone can help me figure this out. I'm trying to build a Quick Action in Automator that copies three text values, stores them as variables, then pastes them when directed. Right now I built it where it runs AppleScript to copy the first value from a spreadsheet to the clipboard, gets the contents of the clipboard, sets the value of the variable, then repeats that another two times. That part seems to work, but the next step has not. I tried to run an AppleScript where the variable is passed in, the input is set as the value of a new variable, then System Events keystrokes the variable. I either get the error that the variable isn't define or that the keystroke can't continue.
- Automator application needs to ignore all files that aren’t EPS
- Error in applescript “Invalid index”
- Applescript not returning string
- How to save a text file using a variable using the “New Text File” action in Automator
- Get Value of Variable stops appending on last call & sets result to only that last variable
- How to output results of an AppleScript image resizing script and display in automator