I've installed Windows with the Boot Camp Assistant Tool but I want to create a third parition to install Ubuntu. On the Mac I can't change the volume size, is not that i receive some error, is just don't give me the ability to shrink it. If i try to resize the Windows partition from Windows (so to get some free space from there), Windows says that the maximum aviable space that can be reduced is 600 MB (even if I have 30 GB free on Bootcamp partition). Is there a way to create another partition without deleting Bootcamp?
- MacOS – Restore Macintosh HD to its original partition configuration
- Windows – get bootcamp to use existing free space on physical disk
- Cannot extend partition after failed bootcamp install
- MacOS – Bootcamp: ‘No Bootable Device error’ after resizing partition El Capitan
- Windows – Delete a failed bootcamp partition MacBook Pro
- How to adjust the size of the OSXRESERVED partition that Boot Camp Assistant uses
- Cannot recover space after deleting Windows partition in bootcamp