Sometimes it is nice to just grab ingredients from the pantry / freezer and throw things into a pot for a quick "homemade" soup. Typically quick soups like this utilize a mixed bag of frozen vegetables. Unfortunately, I can often taste that the vegetables were frozen. Is there a way to mask this frozen flavor?
- Flavor – Why does roasting vegetables before pureeing into soup affect the flavour
- Soup – Never ending soup; is it actually safe
- Vegetables – Using older frozen vegetables
- Vegetables – What’s wrong with keeping frozen vegetables in refrigerator
- Vegetables – Do you have to wash frozen vegetables
- Vegetables – How to boil/cook frozen vegetables to maintain nutrients
- Vegetables – How to prepare vegetables for a sandwich that can last for several days in a fridge