I want to add a new data file in an existing InnoDB tablespace so that entry of data is smooth in case it hits its 4GB limit.
- Mysql – Enabling InnoDB on an existing MySQL production server
- Mysql – Best way to determine if a MySQL InnoDB table is in its own file, not in system tablespace
- Mysql – MariaDB ALTER TABLE produced a separate .ibd file, how can I re-integrate the data into the shared table space
- Mysql – How to append new data from a particular theSQL table to an excel spreadsheet
- Mysql – InnoDB file per tablespace
- Mysql – How to fix `The table ‘/tmp/thesql/#sql_xxxxx’ is full`
- MySQL InnoDB add new instance to existing cluster