When a trigger is set on a table does the application code wait for the original statement and the trigger to execute before resuming or just the original statement? Consider application code to be PHP or Ruby.Here by original statement I mean the sql query called by the application code.
- Mysql – Which is more efficient, trigger or PHP code
- Mysql – Two insert statements inside trigger – Duplicate entry ‘521-2’ for key ‘PRIMARY’
- Postgresql – Pass additional data in connection for use by PGSQL Trigger
- After Update/Insert trigger sometimes fails to do its job
- Mysql – Value of an UNSET NEW.Column in Before Update Trigger
- Sql-server – SQL Server 2017 Management Data Warehouse: collection_set_1 not working due to database trigger
- Sql-server – INSERT trigger not SELECTing rows