Lets say I have the table parents. A parent has many kids and a kid has many toys What would be the best way to do a SELECT statement for the parent and grab all of kids associated with that parent and all the toys associated the that kid?
- Postgresql – Many-to-one Subselection in single query
- Postgresql – postgres fetch record from partitions without the check constraints
- One to Many Relationship: Describing the Tables
- Postgresql – Select children of product, with no other active parents
- Postgresql – Search one array element with another
- Postgresql – Recursively find the path to all leaves descending from a given parent in a tree