MS SQL Server 2008r2: I restore production databases on top of a staging instance that I use for testing. Is it possible to also copy the plan-cache and/or statistics to the staging instance, to better simulate the production environment for testing purposes?
- Sql-server – Database Backup from 2008 R2, Restore on 2012 Failover Cluster Instance
- Sql-server – Maintenance plan backup and reload the same database
- Sql-server – Restoring a replicated SQL Server database in a non-replicated testing enviroment
- Sql-server – How to regenerate execution plans after clearing the plan cache
- Sql-server – Simple way to Drop Test databases and restore from Prod databases on 2008r2
- Sql-server – Can we set the fixed size for both plan cache and data cache
- Sql-server – High CPU and plan cache instability