Can I configure transactional replication with updatable subscription via SSMS 2012 (SQL Server 2012)? Is this removed from SSMS 2012 or I'm just missing something here?
- Sql-server – Can Availability Groups replace transactional replication
- Sql-server – Connection to local SQL Server 2012 can be established from SSMS 2008 but not from SSMS 2012
- Sql-server – Can connect to SQL Server 2012 via OSQL and SQLCMD but not via SSMS
- Sql-server – SQL Server 2012 Transactional Replication – twin subscriptions on same machine
- Sql-server – Using a Replication Subscription Database for Publication
- Sql-server – Transactional Replication failing between SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2016 versions