I have created a database on my remote hosting server. It has the same name as my local database on my laptop. I don't know how to create a script or transaction to copy all tables and tables' contents to my new remote database. This script or transaction should not create a new database, just create the tables and tables' contents the same as the local database. I am using SQL Server 2012.
- Sql-server – Creating a copy of primary database and attaching the copy database in the same sql instance
- Sql-server – Copy database and clear down data (including linked tables) older than N days
- Sql-server – Copy of a database with an existing database with schema and data in sql server
- Sql-server – Restore database from script created by the “Generate and Publish Scripts” wizard
- Sql-server – Create a view that dynamically UNIONs new tables
- Sql-server – How to copy the structure and contents of some tables from one database to another