I'm using Ola's Maintenance Solution to backup my databases to a URL. Most of my databases backup just fine but I have one 2 TB database that continues to fail with a device I/O error. Has anyone seen this behavior before using his scripts? I don't have a clue what I should do with this error.
- Sql-server – Backup errors after TDE certificate expired and new cert was created with AlwaysOn
- Sql-server – Ola Maintenance Solution and striped Azure URL backups – possible
- Sql-server – Can a single database be excluded from an AG backup
- Sql-server – TDE enabled database backup taking too long
- Sql-server – Ola Hallengren: encrypt, but verify
- SQL Maintenance Tasks on Azure [Ola Hallengren Scripts]
- Sql-server – Ola Hallengren DataBaseBackup to URL results in un-equal file sizes causing IO Device Error