Is there any tool that can identify the SQL privileges or roles that are being called on query by query basis. We need to know which ones are being used at each time on a Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Are there any tables that I can get all Oracle supported system privileges and object privileges
- Sql-server – different between SQL-Server versions 2008R2 and 2012
- Sql-server – How to identify the number of times a View is called in SQL Server
- Sql-server – Connection to local SQL Server 2012 can be established from SSMS 2008 but not from SSMS 2012
- Sql-server – SQL Server 2012 running background task that fills memory
- Sql-server – Documenting SSRS and SSIS jobs that are the Job Activity Monitor
- Sql-server – Create limited admin role in SQL Server that cannot alter row level security