I am looking for a query to find maximum CPU, Memory and System Queue length for last month. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Sql-server – SQL Server 2008 R2 There is insufficient system memory in resource pool ‘default’ to run this query
- Sql-server – How to get SQL Server CPU and Memory read and write usage within two weeks
- Sql-server – Query system specs (cpu, memory, data disks, free space) using T-SQL
- Sql-server – Processor queue length but not very high CPU usage
- Sql-server – Disk queue length very high in SQL Server 2016