As per recommended practice, on a new server that I have created with SQL Server 2016 Express SP1, I am trying to move the system databases OFF the C: drive onto E: and F: drives (the MDF's onto E: and the LDF's onto F:). Is this possible with the EXPRESS version of SQL Server?
- Sql-server – SQL Server 2012 Express fails at repair install, produces error 5178
- Sql-server – Migrating system and user databases to a new server by moving the LUN
- Sql-server – Migrating Data from SQL Server 2005 to 2016
- Sql-server – SQL Server 2016 vs 2012 insert performance
- Sql-server – SQL binaries on C drive
- Sql-server – SQL Server – Benefits of splitting databases across different logical drives