The mysql server online is of version 4.1, which doesn't support row-based binary log. Nevertheless, I need the row-based binlog. Can I use the binlog generated by old mysql and import it into another mysql of higher version that supports row-base binlog to get the row-based binlog?
- Mysql – Binary Log Format in MySQL
- MySQL row-based-replication HA_ERR_KEY_NOT_FOUND… which record is it
- Mysql – How to make binlog-format=ROW the start up default in the /etc/the.cnf file
- MySQL binlog limitations
- Mysql – Partial thesqlbinlog on latest binlog file
- Mysql – Add query executed user information to Mysql binlog
- Mysql row-based binary logging behaving different in some versions of thesql (rows grouping)