My ATMega8 gets too hot when I connect the AVCC pin to VCC, either I use a filter or not (I do use ADC). Why?? Anyone got the same proplem? I use a 7905 regulator to create 5V for the MCU, and it also gets hot right after I connect the AVCC pin (before that it only warm up a little). Please help! I burned out a ATmega8!
- Electronic – using avr atmega32 as web server using ENC28J60 chip
- Electronic – ATMega328 External AREF Connection
- Electronic – ATMega8: why do VCC and AVCC have to be connected
- ATmega168 circuit not working without Arduino regulator
- Electronic – arduino – Microcontroller soft off circuit not working – why
- Electrical – How to improve atmega328p board for solenoids control
- Electronic – Do the new “PB” variants of ATmega have a bug in the brown-out detector