I am trying to design a Audio Amplifier which provides a gain of 20db (10V/V). I have managed to design the following circuit but the output voltage gets clipped and clamped. Please find the schematic file at sendspace.com/file/i5rw9n .
- Electronic – Class AB Amplifier Frequency Response
- Electronic – LM386 audio amplifier with push-pull output
- Electrical – Noisy BTL Audio Amplifier Circuit
- Electronic – How to see if the filterless class-D audio amplifier is clipping or not
- Electronic – Class A Audio Amplifier
- Electronic – Class A Amplifier Design: Emitter Resistance Voltage Drop
- Electronic – My BJT audio amplifier circuit isn’t working as expected