I am new to this, but I wanted to ask how it would be possible to convert a dB value into resistance. I've been looking at an isolated analog switch from http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/ts5a3359.pdf that has an OFF isolation value of -64dB at 2.5v (more on pg 10), and I need help converting this. I'd appreciate any help.
- Electronic – Powering an AMC1200 Isolation Amp
- USB share and switch circuit
- Electronic – Latching Press-on / hold-off toggle switch circuit. Works on breadboard not on PCB
- Electronic – Separate grounding for analog and digital portions of circuitry
- Electronic – Floating voltage-controlled resistor with LM13700: How does it work
- Electronic – Offset Error Changing after Calibration of Output