I'm trying to build an ultrasonic transmitter circuit. The datasheet specifies 20V peak-peak for the ultrasonic to operate at its maximum power. However I'm limited to only using a 9V supply. What I thought about doing is making an H-Bridge to switch the polarity of the battery between 9 and -9, giving me almost 18vpp. Do you think this is a good idea? Do you have anything else to recommend?
- Is this a reasonable circuit for locked antiphase PWM
- Electronic – Design recomendations for Mosfet H-Bridge
- Electronic – Ultrasonic transducer driver/receiver ultralow power issues
- Electrical – Ultrasonic cleaner control with Arduino
- Electronic – Reduce minimum operating voltage of an H-bridge
- Electrical – FET-based H-Bridge for bi-color LED
- Electronic – Connecting many electromagnets with polarity control