My LED Christmas light strings do not have a series limiting resistor, how is this achieved? They are 70 LED strings with two 35 bulb sections. I have carefully checked and there are no provisions in the plug or inline with the wire. I measured resistance from sockets back to plug and measured no impedance. What am I missing? Can the the LEDS be made (doped) so the internal resistance be high enough that as a group they provide sufficient impedance?
- Electronic – LED matrix display – outdoor
- Electronic – Using two batteries to increase current sourcing capacity
- Electronic – Multiplexed LED matrix resistors
- Electronic – LEDs intermittently non-responsive to short multiplexed pulses after high reverse voltage
- Electrical – LED Fault in PCB – Some strings of LEDs intermittently dim