I am writing a poem for my Creative Writing class, and my teacher suggested I find a "more interesting alternative" to one of my lines. For context, my poem is about how dead kids are honored and put on pedestals and "never forgotten," but mentally ill kids are hidden away and ignored by society.
- Learn English – Alternative to the phrase “took place”
- Learn English – Alternative to the phrase “not to mention”
- Learn English – Succinct phrase for “work well under pressure”
- Learn English – Better Phrase instead of “Planting a Plant”
- Learn English – Alternative phrase for “breaking the glass ceiling”