Learn English – English word for “hitting with head”


Is there an English word describing the action hitting something with your head?
For example: to hit someone with your head; the action of goats hitting each other with their heads.

Best Answer

When two people are fighting, and one hits the other with their forehead, this is often called a "headbutt." Is this the sort of situation that you're considering?