I'm reasonably certain the em dash is more common than the en dash in American English. But which of the two is more common in British English?
- Learn English – Which version of English influenced the other? British / American
- Learn English – Is American English more archaic or more modern than British English
- Learn English – ‘Little’ and ‘small’ in British vs American English
- Learn English – Is written Canadian English closer to American English or British English
- Learn English – The Em Dash: Afterthought or Added Emphasis