In the evening, when we part after the day's work, my colleagues wish me "goodnight" and I don't feel it right. What is the right thing to say in the evening (5 pm) when we part with our colleagues?
- Learn English – say ‘co-student’
- Learn English – Can “crepuscular” and/or “twilight” apply to morning half-light as well as in the evening
- Learn English – Embarrassment for the person talked to
- Learn English – “What/when is the right time for doing this?”
- Learn English – Relative clauses with prepositional verb phrase