I'm asking this because I heard two people say fink* instead of think & bof* instead of both: a non native university teacher of English and a native speaker of English. If it's not a speech impediment which variety of English does it belong to?
- Learn English – Elision in the pronunciation of “probably”
- Learn English – Pronunciation of “I’m going to”
- Learn English – What’s the name for when a word changes its pronunciation because of how people read
- Learn English – Do we ever pronounce “sale” as “sell”
- Learn English – Why don’t people understand me when I speak English with a non-rhotic accent
- Learn English – Is this the correct pronunciation of “heinous” in any English-speaking country