Learn English – this piece of children’s playground apparatus called


I want to call this a "roundabout". But, in Britain anyway, a "roundabout" is much larger with bars on it to sit on (as demonstrated by a Google images search for "playground roundabout").

They're a fairly new addition to playgrounds, I think. They certainly didn't exist when I was a kid.

But what are they actually called?

enter image description here

Best Answer

Did you get the picture from here?

It's called an "Inclusive Spinning Dish" or a "Dish Roundabout"