I am looking for a word to use for when someone who cares about someone else wants to know how they are doing. The context this is in is that Person A injured themselves, and Person B, who cares for Person A, wants to know if they are O.K. (immediately after the injury).
- Learn English – A single word for “Someone who cannot say no to anyone asking for help.”
- Learn English – Expression for ‘One who cares about one’s social rank’
- Learn English – word in English for someone who likes to experience something which has somewhat been experienced by himself already
- Learn English – Word or idiom for someone holding (seemingly) contradictory views
- Learn English – Word for someone who wants to know all (not pantomath)