Learn English – word for “seen from above”


I'm trying to find pictures of houses as they would be seen if looked directly down from a helicopter.

I tried "house from above", but it didn't bring me good results. Is there a better word for this?

Best Answer

This is normally referred to as an aerial view; for example, OpenAerialMap is "The open collection of aerial imagery."