I purchased Minecraft and Xbox One for my kids to play together. After the initial installation, they were able to play. The second time they turned it on, it says they must sign in to Xbox Live. I don't have or want an Xbox Live account. Is this a requirement I was not made aware of when I purchased?
- Xbox says I have to sign in on Xbox Live but I don’t have or want an Xbox Live account
- Minecraft – Does Minecraft for Xbox require a gold account to play with other players
- Minecraft – Can the twins play Minecraft together on Xbox 360 live with just one Xbox Live account
- Minecraft – Xbox 360 2 Players, one live account and one console how can they both join an online game
- Xbox – Kids cannot access gold content with Xbox Live Gold Sharing
- Xbox – Transferring data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One WITHOUT XBOX LIVE
- Minecraft – New Minecraft “Better Together” on Xbox vs “Minecraft Xbox One Edition”