My student copy of 2010 won't activate. (I had to move it to a new computer.) Everytime it goes to activate, it says it cannot connect to the server. If you hit the "help" on the installer, it comes back to a broken link on the Mathworks site. Am I going to have to buy another copy?
- How to install the Network License Manager
- How to change the activation of a MATLAB installation from Individual or Designated Computer to Concurrent
- How to transfer a Concurrent or Network Named User MATLAB license to a new server
- How to update the Network License Manager
- Does the location of the license file need to be stored locally when I browse to it during installation or activation