Hi, I need help. Im trying to create a grid (map of a ground) 200m x 300m and then I need to add some points in the grid. I have the coordinates of the points, but I dont know how to do it. I did the grid with the command [X,Y]= meshgrid() but it created a grid with lines, not an empty grid. So, I need an empty grid in which I can add the points. Thanks so much, Vanessa
- I want to extract a circle of values from a meshgrid
- Grid data interpolation to find value in scattered points
- How to return data points without the detected once while using Rangesearch function.
- Plotting grid of square points inside a circle of given radius
- Does matlab create pointers to objects or create new copies
- Legend at a desired location on a plot