In the .mat file, append the variable with the append command, which has the same name as the original variable in the file. Although it is overwritten, the file size is the sum of the two variables, which results in the file getting larger and larger. In fact, multiple variables in the file After saving from the workspace is very small. We think this is a bug and there is no real coverage. wonder if it is or not
- How to append variables in a specific .mat file in a specific path
- MATLAB function “save” and “-V7.3”
- Save using -append behaves differently when replacing objects vs replacing arrays
- Big Problem/Bug with new matfile command for partial mat file read/writes – creates massivly bloated files.
- Changing a .mat file for SPM batch process
- .mat files with the same data are different
- Can’t save workspace of 3 month calculation – URGENT
- How to append new structure array element in existing .mat file.