I have to set a variable (deltaT) to any number from 0 to less than (deltaX^2)/2a. The value for (deltaX^2)/2a is based upon user input, so it isn't a set value. I am having trouble figuring out how to set deltaT to the range needed, because I am not sure how to input it to be from 0 to less than (deltaX^2)/2a. Any help would be appreciated!
assigning valueless thanrange
- Specify array with values
- Random walk problem.
- How to create a single random number between two values
- How to specify different entires in a vector – partially using a function
- Normally distributed demand data
- How to similuate a coin flip with probablility p
- Need help with calculating the minimum potential energy of two particles.